PRODUCTION, BRAND & DESIGN
Amy develops marketing communications, produces digital media and websites, and advises on infrastructure and operations for small businesses and startups.
Amy holds a Master's in nonprofit administration from NYU (Steinhardt / Stern School of Business), and 10+ years of experience in nonprofit organizations and public benefit corps. She works with tech startups, social enterprises, and agencies.
Services offered include:
- marketing/communications and content strategy
- operations and tools for scalability
- partnerships and business development services
- events and event production
CLIENT: PLAN C
- developed website and communications strategy for Plan C campaign
- developed social presence, marketing materials for campaign rollout
- increased web traffic 10x in 2017
- secured conference speaking spots for founders, drafted press releases and oversaw op-eds and interviews
- see more at plancpills.org
Amy speaks on topics of female leadership, experiential philanthropy, and new nonprofit/for-profit hybrid models.
Her unique perspective: a path that traces from nonprofit to tech to travel as Amy connected the dots between problem-solving, human behavior, and the incredible advantage we have with today's tech tools.
Amy gets Real: Talks on learning to embrace failure through the collapse of two organizations. First, a nonprofit brought down by a press crisis, then a for-profit crowdfunding tech company that collapsed under the financial burden of building software and selling it to nonprofits. These failures turned out to be the biggest teachers and opportunity-makers: but to a risk-averse female, it didn't seem that way at first.
Now, Amy is Chief Impact Officer of Journey, a rapidly-growing, female-led impact travel company.
Inquire about speaking below.